Well, I’m more than halfway through my vacation, and I am proud to report that I have stimulated the economy now in 3 states.
President Bush and our lovely Congress gave we single people $600 to stimulate the economy, so here is a small sampling of my economic stimulus activities:
- Plane ticket to DFW/LA/SLC/DFW
- $1 for ticket to Wicked and $105 for Ticketmaster fees
- $40 for a bag of animal crackers, Reeses pieces, and a 12 oz bottle of water in the airport
- $90 for tickets to “Get Smart” at the movie theater, and $900 more large refillable popcorn, which made me sick to my stomach 3 hours later
- 3 Double-Doubles at In and Out Burger one of which resulted in a gastrointestinal episode
- $53 for parking at Wicked
- $20 for a 3oz of Sprite and 41oz of ice at the theater last night
- $9,000,000 for gas from LA to Utah
Thank you, world, for the wonderful things you offer me!