I swore I would never do these little things where people “tag” you on their blog. But when Annike tagged me, I figured, what the heck. I can cave to peer pressure just as good as the other guy…
So here it is… the lame getting to know random things about a person in short sentences…
- Really good food with really great company.
- Solving a problem I’ve been working on in my head for a long time.
- Beautiful choral music.
- I’ll grow up and become un-fun.
- I’ll have to take a polygraph one day, and I’ll have become such a relativist that every answer I give will register as a lie because I will automatically doubt the truth of everything that I might say.
- Alien abduction and probing
- Take over the world.
- Write something a million people will want to read.
- Get up every morning and go to bed every night.
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
- Blog Ideas
- Dryer lint
3 Surprising Facts About Myself
- I have never been snow skiing.
- I have always involuntarily squinted my left eye when taking photos… even as a small child.
- I won the 3rd grade regional science fair… Now, 20 years later, the $75 savings bond is almost worth $75 again!
A-Z about me!
A* age – 27
B* birthday – June 12
C* candy or cake – cake!
D* dessert you love – anything with naturally sweet flavors
E* easiest person to talk to – family!!! blind cheerleader: mom, psychoanalyst: sister, a non-judgemental, listening ear: my older brother, mechanical difficulties: my oldest brother, a totally new perspective: my little brother, good solid advice: my dad.
F* favorite song – my current ringtone: “Never Gonna Get It”
G* gold or silver – GOLD!
H* habit – Getting an orange juice and water when I walk through the door to work.
I* instrument – voice, piano, euphonium
J* job title – User Experience Engineer
K* kids – None… that I know of. I’d like to have 2 or 3.
L* love or lust – I think love, cause lust usually lasts less than a day for me. However, I can’t say I’ve really been in love yet either… Can someone please send up a flare or raise a checkered flag when it actually happens?
M* married, single or taken – single, single, single… and still CELEBRATING IT!
N* next to you – MacBook Pro, IP Phones, Wacom Drawing Tablet, Screwdriver, ThinkPad (PC, bleah!)
O* one wish – for everyone to understand their true identity as children of the same God.
P* person you called last – The Brauns
Q* quotes – “When our memories outnumber our dreams, we have become old.”
R* reasons to smile – The Future! (sorry, I’m an eternal optimist)
S* steak or pork – STEAK! (preferably shared wtih the Missionaries)
T* turns you on – Seduce me with a song.
U* unique talent – I can sing “Climb Every Mountain” in Mother Superior’s soprano range.
V* vegetable – Corn on the cob!
W* woke up at what time – 8:00, 8:13, 8:20, 8:22, 8:29.. I fought a good fight this morning!
X* x-rays you have had – teeth, left wrist
Y* your favorite color – #5da2ff
Z* zodiac sign – Gemini!!! BOW TO THE TWINS, SUCKAH!!