What can you say about Dolly Parton?
I think Brooke White summed it up: Dolly Parton is this “tiny woman” who is just… … … “huge.”
And she is. Every once in a while I had to pause it just to make sure she wasn’t ‘resting’ on the piano. (she must have the world’s strongest back)
In today’s reviews, I have taken the creative liberty of offering some book deals to the contestants. We’ll see if I am contacted about any of them.
And now for the reviews:
Continue reading Top 9 Reviewed
Here are just one or two reasons why I just might enjoy tonight’s episode of American Idol…
- Maybe Ramiele will do a game of peek-a-boo into the reflective lens of the camera
- Maybe Randy will tell us again how many times he worked with every single artist under the sun.
- Maybe Jason Castro will accidentally break off another dreadlock, collapse on stage and sob for its loss.
- Maybe I’ll start enjoying the shameless hard sell on Coke, Ford, and Apple.
- Maybe Michael Johns will do another Queen song (since that’s all he can do).
- Maybe it will be Lennon/McCartney/Beatles night AGAIN!
- Maybe Archuleta and Brooke will have an all out scripture chase on stage.
- Maybe… Um… Well… Actually… Paula will… can put together… there is this idea of… maybe a single… umm… cohesive sentence.
- Maybe I’ll get my Braun fix in.
- Maybe Simon will be wearing another revealing v-neck.
There’s just OH So much to look forward to…